Applications for the spring semester will be accepted September 1st thru October 1st. Applications for the full academic year or fall semester will be accepted February 1st thru March 1st. However, we are not accepting applications at this time in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher and sophomore/junior standing is required.
- Enrolled at Howard University for one year
- Official Transcript
- Sophomore (30 credits) or Junior
- Two letters of reference
Howard University has a reciprocal agreement (even exchange) with the colleges and universities listed below. There must to be a participant at the Host school interested in attending Howard University for an exchange to take place.
The schools listed below with an asterisk (*) require a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
Exchange Opportunities may be available at the following schools
- Clark University (Massachusetts) - www.clark.edu
- Colby College (Maine) - www.colby.edu
- *Columbia University (New York City) - www.columbia.edu
- *Davidson College (North Carolina) - www.davidson.edu
- Denison University (Ohio) - www.denison.edu
- *Duke University (North Carolina) - www.duke.edu
- Grinnell College (Iowa) - www.grinnell.edu
- Mills College (California) - www.mills.edu
- Ohio University (Ohio) - www.ohio.edu
- Reed College (Oregon) - www.web.reed.edu
- Rutgers University (New Jersey) - www.rutgers.edu
- Smith College (Massachusetts) - www.smith.edu
- *Stanford University (California) - www.stanford.edu
- University of California/Berkeley (California) - www.berkeley.edu
- University of Massachusetts/Amherst (Massachusetts) - www.umass.edu
- University of the Redlands (California) - www.redlands.edu
- University of Southern California (California) - www.usc.edu
- Ursinus College (Pennsylvania) - www.ursinus.edu
- Vanderbilt Univ (Nashville Tennessee) - www.vanderbilt.edu
- Vassar College (New York) - www.vassar.edu
- Williams College (Williamstown Mass) - www.williams.edu
- Xavier University (Louisiana) - www.xula.edu
All applications must be submitted to email@example.com. Incomplete application packets will not be accepted. Applications are processed on a first come first serve basis.