Did you know?
- Among graduate and professional students, 8.8% of females and 2.2% of males experience rape or sexual assault through physical force, violence, or incapacitation.
- Among undergraduate students, 23.1% of females and 5.4% of males experience rape or sexual assault through physical force, violence, or incapacitation.
- Only 20% of female student victims, age 18-24, report to law enforcement.
- Males ages 18-24 who are college students are approximately 5 times more likely than non-students of the same age to be a victim of rape or sexual assault
- 1 out of every 10 rape victims is male
- Just under 5% of students have experienced stalking since entering college.
- More than 50% of college sexual assaults occur in either August, September, October, or November.
- Students are at an increased risk during the first few months of their first and second semesters in college.